Outdoor living at its finest in downtown Franklin with massive front porch for dining, watching the parades, organized runs or Halloween festivities. Terrific walkability to downtown restaurants, bars, coffee shops, retail and The Franklin Theatre.
MLS #: 2114023
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Historic downtown
- Year Built: 1900
- Acreage: 0.27
- Lot Size: 75 X 200
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Wood Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Other / Other
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 20 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 14
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 13
- Kitchen: 10 x 14
- Living Room: 15 x 15 (Separate)
- Dining Room: 15 x 17 (Formal)
- Taxes: $4,249
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.